About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Side Pony

I'm keeping this post on the shorter side because I have to be up at 6am and it's currently 12:45. *Groans*
Yesterday's classic pony tail was my inspiration for today's style.

Day Dix
Wavy Side Pony
Products Used: Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray
It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray with Noni Oil
I love It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray because it doesn't leave
the hair greasy or heavy. It's a dry oil spray, just to give enough
shine, but not to weigh the hair down.
Tools Used: Flat Iron + Small Clear Elastic Band
How-To: Curl hair with any curling tool preferred. See Day Quatre Post. (I use a flat iron.)
After hair is curled, run fingers through hair and
lightly spray shine spray to loosen curl.
Using a clear elastic band, loosely tie hair off to the side.
Pick pieces to leave out. (The looser, more messy, the better.)
Finish with Luminous Hair Spray.


No comments:

Post a Comment