About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Monday, April 23, 2012

Half way through ...

Woo-hoo!! Day 15 is here! Half way through my challenge. HELL YEA! If I can make it through this 30 day challenge successfully, I debating on whether or not to put in extensions. Just a thought.

Day Quinze
Double Braid
Products Used: Pureology Pure Volume Thickening Spray (On towel-dry hair)
Wella Stay Firm Finishing Spray
It's a 10 Miracle Oil Plus Keratin
Tools Used: Flat Iron to Curl + Bobby Pins
How-To: After curling hair, see Day Quatre
Use It's a 10 Miracle Oil to soothe ends.
Part hair down the middle. (It's been YEARS since I've done a middle part.
And I have to say, I still dig it.)
Take 1/2 inch section on each side & braid.
Conceal bobby pin into braid to hold in place.
I was going to wait to post this picture along with my ombre post (that I'm currently putting together.) But I'm so excited I want to share it right away. Our lovely receptionist, Amanda wanted the ombre and yours truly did the honors today.


Be sure to stay tuned for Wednesday's post about ombre ladies & gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment