About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Le Flip

Day Deux: Le Flip
I normally just flip one side, but feeling a little adventurous .. I flipped both!
Products Used: It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner & Miracle Finishing Spray
Tools Used: Round Brush + Dryer + Flat Iron (Optional for touch ups)
How-To: Finger dry hair until all of the moisture  is out.
Section hair in small sections from bottom layer.
With a round brush, instead of curling in- flip out.
Proceed until all is dry. Use flat iron for touch ups to give that extra flip
.



Le Flip. It's simple yet makes a hairstyle flirty and fun- one of my signature hairstyles. My poor friends have had to hear the infamous question: "Hey guys, how does my flip look?" for so long that the moment they see me-- they make sure to make a comment about my flip before having to be asked. :)
And what I absolutely adore about the flip so much because it is oh so very versatile-- long, medium, short, awkward. You name the length, the flip does wonders.

My inspiration: The one & only.
My favorite Angel & My number one hair idol.
Farrah Fawcett
(I can't wait to have long hair again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment