About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Side Twist Poof

I finally know how my clients feel when they're in my chair telling me, "Nina, I can't take it anymore. Just cut it off. I'm SO over this awkward stage. I don't give rat's ass about how long it is!" And this when I grab my pom-poms and cheer them on. "Oh come on! You've come this far! Don't give up now!" Well ... I need 100 cheerleaders. Meh ...

Day 16 is a hybrid between Day 5 & Day 7.
Day Seize
Side Twist Poof
Products Used: Pureology Strengthening Control Hairspray
Tools Used: Flat Iron + Bobby Pins
How To: After Curling Hair, take 2 inch section from side part.
Twist hair once, and push up to create desire "poof" height.
Conceal bobby pin in place.
Finish with Strengthening Control Hairspray.
See you tomorrow for ombre talk over tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment