About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Minute Twisted Updo

My apologies about not being able to post about ombre as promised yesterday. Surprisingly, my day off turned into one of the busiest days ever. And on top of busy Wednesday- I keep wanting to add to the post, and changing things around. I will post about ombre VERY soon (as in tonight with Day 18's hair-do), I pinky swear.

Yesterday's look is a 5 minute up-do, perfect for any occasion. Quick & simple. You can dress it up or down. I paired my up-do yesterday with a grey J.Crew V-neck (is anyone else obsessed with J.Crew v-necks too? They are soooooo comfy) and skinny jeans. But pair it with a LBD- and you've turned into little Miss Posh.

Day Dix-Sept
5 Minute Twisted Updo
Products Used: Aveda Damade Remedy Daily Hair Repair
Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray
Tools Used: 2 Clear Elastic Bands + Bobby Pins
How-To: Using clear elastic bands, tie hair into to pigtails.
Take pigtail and twist.
Take twisted pigtail and roll into a bun.
Using bobby pins, pin bun into place.
(Do on both sides)
Finish with Luminous Hairspray.
Your twisted buns shouldn't look perfect. Remember,
we're staying away from Princess Leila buns.
Having pieces falling out gives your buns a looser look.

No comments:

Post a Comment