About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Braid, Braid, Braid

ARRRGHHH! I am getting a tad frustrated with my hair. It's only been 11 days and I hate my hair. I thought about getting hair extensions, but hello that beats the purpose of a 30 Day Hair Challenge. If I got extensions, it'd just be a "30 Days, 30 Different Hair Styles" blog. (But boy would that have been easier.)

Day Onze
Braid Me
Products Used: Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray with Noni Oil
Tools Used: Round Brush + Dryer + Flat Iron + Bobby Pins
I didn't use any finishing sprays today,
because I wanted a a very soft look.
How-To: The Nina Classic, see here.
From part, take one section and braid to the side.
Hide bobby pin back into the braid to secure.


If any of you are like me, you're visual learners.
So there is no way you can figure out how to do a side braid
without a tutorial.
Stay posted for a tutorial of how-to do
a side bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment