About La Coiffeuse

I'm a 26 year old living in the suburbs of DC. These are my stories about finding Mr. Right in all the wrong places. *cheers*

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bone Straight

1 more week, 7 more hairstyles. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I hardly ever wear my hair bone straight. I love volume and body, so when I do wear it straight I blow it out with a round brush and either curl in or flip out my ends. Very rarely do I put a flat iron to my hair to straighten it. (When I do use a flat iron, I curl my hair.) Today, I decided to wear my hair completely straight-- yes flat ironed and all.

Day Vingt-Trois
Bone Straight
Products Used: Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
It's a 10 Miracle Shine Spray with Noni Oil
Tools Used: Round Brush + Dryer + Flat Iron
How-To: Put a pea size amount of Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
into towel dried hair.
Spray 3 sprays of Miracle Shine Spray in towel dried hair.
Using round brush, blow hair out straight.
Use flat iron to straighten hair all the way around.
Finish with 2 sprays of Miracle Shine Spray.
I'm impressed with how long my hair looks when it's completely straight. Hoorayy!!!

2 comments: